Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guild Wars 2

He started playing bf3 but that did not last too much either.

Comment

I played BF3 for a very short time, too. Leveled up a few guns etc etc etc. Got bored - friends stopped playing - did not linger.

"In my stars, I am above thee."

-BoF- Blackphoenix

Comment

Yall suck, leaving me to play BF3 all by myself
        ~Weatherlight~

"(Disclaimer, side effects from reading this article include, impotence, lack of energy, eyestrain, guy busting, incontinence, incoherence, lowering of the IQ, erectile dysfunction, headaches, confusion, joy, suffering, frustration, madness, envy, and the rare rare side effect to give all your basses/money to zippy , thank you for taking the time to try and read this :P)"
        .:ZippyDSMlee

Comment

I just never reinstalled it. I don't play that often...this weekend I've played the computer a grand total of 45 minutes.
          | Thank you,
          |-BOF-Zen-C2C-

(Squirrel Rapist)

Blackphoenix: "Arguements are the key to constructive accomplishments, Zen. Don't evade them entirely, or it will have an entirely negative effect."

Sigma: "This better be the Queen's naked ass or I'm gonna go get a hammer myself."

Sigma: "He saves you for the orgasm."

Ac!D: "It's not that hairy, I've seen it."

Orighackerz: "It's the cramping, I don't like the cramping." Sigh, "I could never be a woman."

Zen: "At least it's not like Walmart or Lion King; wait, I mean Food Lion!"

Comment

Well, you all suck. On a brighter note, are you gonna be getting bf4?

Comment

Not I.

"In my stars, I am above thee."

-BoF- Blackphoenix

Comment

I might...not sure yet.
                | Thank you,
                |-BOF-Zen-C2C-

(Squirrel Rapist)

Blackphoenix: "Arguements are the key to constructive accomplishments, Zen. Don't evade them entirely, or it will have an entirely negative effect."

Sigma: "This better be the Queen's naked ass or I'm gonna go get a hammer myself."

Sigma: "He saves you for the orgasm."

Ac!D: "It's not that hairy, I've seen it."

Orighackerz: "It's the cramping, I don't like the cramping." Sigh, "I could never be a woman."

Zen: "At least it's not like Walmart or Lion King; wait, I mean Food Lion!"

Comment

Working...
                X